PEC TRAINING SCHEDULE
See our cancelation policy below - Cancelations within 24 hours will forfeit payment - all cancelations must be made by email to [email protected] - Maximum refund allowed is 85% of total purchase amount
WHAT YOU GET:
- Professional trainers with years of experience in mutliple industries.
- OSHA, PEC, ANSI, Veriforce Authorized Instructors
- Online and instructor-led training
- Certificates of completion for all of our courses
- All students must register prior to attending any training, either in-person or online training.
- Seating is limited
- The HSEU reserves the right to cancel any training course, at their own discretion at any time.
- If a training is canceled, registered students will be reimbursed the cost of the course only, minus any cancelation fees.
- Students who cancel online training within 24 hours of the training shall forfeit their payment.
SafeLandUSA 2021 Basic
Meet Operator Regulatory Requirements and Safety Objectives
- Reduce incidents through accredited orientation and awareness training.
- Learn about the hazards encountered in the oil & gas industry.
- Avoid wasted days of costly redundant training.
- Gain extensive environmental health and safety orientation knowledge.
- Obtain a credential that is recognized and required by industry leading organizations.
- Customize worker credentials with photo ID cards, digital barcodes, and completed training and certifications on the Veriforce badge.
PEC H2S CLEAR
Accreditation and Regulatory Information
H2S Clear meets the revised standards set forth in the American National Standards Institute and American Society of Safety Engineers policy (ANSI/ASSE), as well as includes regulations and requirements set forth by OSHA, American Petroleum Institute (API), Bureau of Safety & Environmental (BSEE), Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Railroad Commission of Texas and various other regulatory agencies:
- OSHA 29 CFR 1910.134 & CFR 1926
- API RP 49
- API RP 55
- BSEE 30 CFR 250.490
- MMS 250.490
- The Railroad Commission of Texas
- ACGIH’s New TLV
- ANSI/ASSE Z390.1-2017
WHAT TOPICS ARE COVERED IN THE COURSE??
- Confined Space
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)
- Fall Protection
- Hazmat (HM 126)
- Hazardous communications
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Hearing Conservation
- Emergency Response
- Process Safety Management
- Welding Safety
- Defensive Driving
- Hazwoper (Oper)
- Fire Protection
- Medical Records
- Forklift Safety
- Respiratory Protection
- Electrical Safety
- Terrorism Response Awareness Program (TRAP)
- Back Safety
- Alcohol and substance abuse awareness
QUESTIONS? WE GOT ANSWERS!
I completed a SafeLandUSA course, but I never received my SafeLandUSA card. How do i get my SafeLandUSA Card?
I misplaced my SafeLandUSA card. How do I get a replacement card?
How do I get a SafeLandUSA card reflecting my new employer?
How do I verify SafeLandUSA orientation course completion?
How much does the PEC Basic Orientation with SafeLandUSA course cost?
How frequently do you offer SafeLandUSA 2021 Basic?
Is the SafeLandUSA course offered online?
How long is the SafeLandUSA 2021 Basic course?
How long does the SafeLandUSA certification last?
How do I report a concern about a SafeLandUSA training provider?
Return and Refund Policy
The HSEU Live Instructor-Led training course cancelation policy
Our Return and Refund policy:
- Cancelations within 24 hours will not be refunded
- Students who fail to appear to class on-time or fail to notify the instructor prior to class about needing to reschedule forfeit payment - meeting closes 10 minutes after start time
- Rescheduling class dates within 24 hours of class will be required to pay a $45 rescheduling fee
- If the seats are full and class is removed from schedule - no reschedules or refunds allowed
- Cancelations before 24 hours before class will receive an 85% refund - this is the maximum refund allowed
- Students who notify their instructor about rescheduling before 24 hours before class may get 1 reschedule
- Students who reschedule a second time will be required to pay a $45 rescheduling fee
- All rescheduling must be completed within 30 days of the original