GET YOUR PEC CARD
- SafeLandUSA 2021 Basic*
- Basic Orientation Offshore
- H2S Clear Annual Certification
NOTE: PEC Basic Orientation has been updated and is now referred to as SafeLandUSA 2021 Basic. This course has updated requirements for online classes.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Professional trainers with years of experience in mutliple industries.
- OSHA, PEC, ANSI, Veriforce Authorized Instructors
- Online and instructor-led training
- Certificates of completion for all of our courses
- All students must register prior to attending any training, either in-person or online training.
- Seating is limited
- The HSEU reserves the right to cancel any training course, at their own discretion at any time.
- If a training is canceled, registered students will be reimbursed the cost of the course only.
- Students who cancel online training within 24 hours of the training shall forfeit their payment.
SafeLandUSA 2021 Basic
Meet Operator Regulatory Requirements and Safety Objectives
- Reduce incidents through accredited orientation and awareness training.
- Learn about the hazards encountered in the oil & gas industry.
- Avoid wasted days of costly redundant training.
- Gain extensive environmental health and safety orientation knowledge.
- Obtain a credential that is recognized and required by industry leading organizations.
- Customize worker credentials with photo ID cards, digital barcodes, and completed training and certifications on the Veriforce badge.
PEC H2S CLEAR
Accreditation and Regulatory Information
H2S Clear meets the revised standards set forth in the American National Standards Institute and American Society of Safety Engineers policy (ANSI/ASSE), as well as includes regulations and requirements set forth by OSHA, American Petroleum Institute (API), Bureau of Safety & Environmental (BSEE), Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Railroad Commission of Texas and various other regulatory agencies:
- OSHA 29 CFR 1910.134 & CFR 1926
- API RP 49
- API RP 55
- BSEE 30 CFR 250.490
- MMS 250.490
- The Railroad Commission of Texas
- ACGIH’s New TLV
- ANSI/ASSE Z390.1-2017
WHAT TOPICS ARE COVERED IN THE COURSE??
- Confined Space
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)
- Fall Protection
- Hazmat (HM 126)
- Hazardous communications
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Hearing Conservation
- Emergency Response
- Process Safety Management
- Welding Safety
- Defensive Driving
- Hazwoper (Oper)
- Fire Protection
- Medical Records
- Forklift Safety
- Respiratory Protection
- Electrical Safety
- Terrorism Response Awareness Program (TRAP)
- Back Safety
- Alcohol and substance abuse awareness
Why spend $50,000-$70,000, Hire a Safety Professional for $99/month and save money on this course!
You read that right! For as low as $99/month you can have a dedicated safety professional on your team.Learn more