This course will be held Tuesday from 09:00am - 01:00pm
ONLINE ONLY - Participants must have a webcam and microphone
- Length: 4 hours
- Delivery Method: Instructor-led as required by industry regulations - live ZOOM meeting
- Refresher Needed: Training is required annually per the industry recognized ANSI/ASSE Z390.1-2017 H2S training standard
- CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER FOR BOTH COURSE EMAILS.
- NOTE: Email with course information will be sent the evening before class - PLEASE look for this email as it contains important information for attending class. You MUST complete the steps in this email before class.
Upon successful completion of the course and competency exam, all students are issued a physical and digital Veriforce PEC learn ID card with their name, company name, picture, barcode, and completed course. All students are automatically entered into the Veriforce training database where your company’s clients and auditors can view proof of completion at www.PECCard.com.
Certification of completion (Digital Card) is issued within 3 business days of completion of course - Physical (Wallet Card) arrives between 30-45 days of course completion.
NOTICE: Cancelations within 24 hours of the class will forfeit your payment.
NOTICE: Students must be on time for class in order to attend class. Students arriving later than 10 minutes after start time will NOT be allowed to participate.
Our Reschedule and Refund policy:
- Cancelations within 24 hours will not be refunded
- Students who fail to appear to class on-time or fail to notify the instructor prior to class about needing to reschedule forfeit payment
- Cancelations before 24 hours before class will receive an 85% refund - this is the maximum refund allowed
- Students who notify their instructor about rescheduling before 24 hours before class may get 1 reschedule
- Students who reschedule a second time will be required to pay a $45 rescheduling fee
- All rescheduling must be completed within 30 days of the original